Joined the Chase family in November 2014 as an Offsite Support Consultant. She obtained her B.Sc. in Computer Science and Statistics at the University of Zimbabwe. She brings quite a lot of experience to Chase, with years of working as IT support and Account Administrator.
We asked Gay a few personal questions and this is what she told us:
- What do you do on a day to day basis at Chase? I assist clients telephonically and remotely with any issues they may have whilst using the Chase application.
- How are you finding Chase so far? It’s a pressured environment, but so far so good.
- What’s your motto in life? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
- What are you most proud of? I’m most proud of my daughter, she the most precious thing I have.
- What are the Top highlights of your life?
- My Graduation day.
- My daughter’s birth.
- What is your favourite memory? My 16th birthday – I got a surprise visit from my whole family(extended) at boarding school after the headmistress had turned down my request to go home for the weekend.
- What’s that one thing you would like to do before you die? I would like to go Bungee jump.
- What are your hobbies? I enjoy taking long walks to stay fit and watching TV for the more lazy moments.
- What’s your favourite song, movie, book and comedian?
- Song: Praise his Name
- Movie : Shrek
- Book : Pot of Gold by Judith Michael
- If you were a type of food what would you be and why? I would most definitely be Ice cream, because it’s always cool and sweet.