In this month’s first blog post , we gave you some great reasons to get trained up on Chase. Then, in our newsletter , Jamie discussed the need to offer training when onboarding new employees and when new Chase features appear. Now, let’s review the types of training we offer and how you can get to them.
- User manuals. Your first stop for learning Chase is our comprehensive user manuals that provide step-by-step explanations of all Chase’s functions.
- Training videos. These short videos show you how to perform specific activities and they’re easy to access for repeat viewings whenever you need to refresh your knowledge.
- E-learning courses. Take our online interactive courses that explain how to use Chase for your specific agency role. Line managers can also get the results of short tests that must be completed at the end of each module.
- Remote support. If you’re stuck, our friendly remote support personnel will talk you through the task you’re trying to complete.
- How-to wiki. The Chase Customer Support Portal gives you access to a searchable knowledge base where you can find answers and detailed instructions on Chase functionality.
- Bespoke training. Flexibility is key when working with our clients to support their training needs and Chase can put together packages of training, targeted specifically to meet the needs of your business.
Because we deal with agencies across South Africa, we mostly train users at their premises for convenience, through our Bespoke Training. Typically, though, employees opt for online training, like videos or e-learning, because they can do it at their desks when they have spare time.
How to apply for training
No matter which training option you select, all it takes to set up a training session is an email to Chase support or your account manager. Just let them know what type of training you need and they’ll do the rest. They might send you a link to a training resource, like an online video, or schedule a training session. It’s that simple.
Virtual training platform
We’re also working on an exciting online experience that’s specifically designed to automate Chase training. For example, you’ll log into the system as a timesheet user and work through step-by-step lessons on how to enter and submit time. So watch this space for more information on our new virtual training platform, to be released in the near future.
That’s it. There are so many ways to learn Chase. And we’re developing even better and more convenient methods to make sure every agency employee stays highly productive.