Question: How do I add a digital Signature to a document through Chase?
Answer: In the past you’d have to print a document, sign it, scan it, and then upload it to Chase to add a signature. Our new signature feature lets you add your signature to a document directly from inside Chase. Just follow these one-time easy steps:
- Click the Chase start button and select User Options.
- Click the Signatures tab, then click the Browse button and select an image from your computer to be used as your signature.
- Check that the format and dimensions of the image are correct.
- Once you’ve uploaded your signature you can customise any report to display it – for example, at the foot of a tax invoice.
- The uploaded signature will appear on your PDF document from now on.